Thursday, March 18, 2010

New Job?

So, I was surfing the web and came across a woman who wants to be the heaviest woman on record. She currently is a svelt 600 pounds, but needs to gain at least 600 more to win the coveted (?) Guinness title. Her food bill is $750 a week, which is more than I made, by far, at my old job. She supports her quest via her website -- where men pay to watch her eat. She doesn't even have to take her clothes off or send guys her used panties.

I wonder if men would pay to watch me eat? I do have a webcam in this laptop. I could even wear appropriate costumes -- green for St. Patrick's Day, red/white/blue for Flag Day, and some wicked pirate garb on Talk Like a Pirate Day. I don't want to challenge her for the tile -- but charging for three squares a day? I could publish recipes for any fans that want to eat along with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment